2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB Sport Styleside shown
- $6,621 - $7,903
- No trim specified for this review
- 30mpg,reliable,tough little truck,cruise control,tilt wheel,cd player
- ride is rough but it is a truck,roof needs to be a little higher
I got a good deal with 500 off invoice and a 2500$ rebate.Ive only had it for 3 months but it rides great and Im getting 30mpg most of the time.I know people complain about the rough ride but this is what a truck should drive like.Its peppy and fun to drive unless it rains then it does spin the tires a little.Overall Im happy with it.Some people say the Ranger is an outdated platform,but hey its been working for over 20 years.So if it aint broke dont fix it.....
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.