2007 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB Sport Styleside shown
- $6,621 - $7,903
- No trim specified for this review
- I have the extended cab, 4 litre with a 5 sp standard. 22 mpg (canadian gal)city. 29 hwy
- Ride is a little soft. 3:55 gears a little high for heavy traffic...perf. for hwy
Excellent truck for the money. Ride is a little soft. Seats are good. Steering is a bit mushy. Good fuel economy, that 4 litre is a fantastic puller. Truck is fun to drive. I have the 3:55 ltd slip and 5 spd standard. First gear should be lower, or better still, put a six speed in it. Other than that.....and this is just a wish list...I have driven my truck on the highway and around town for six months. It has great power, reasonable on gas and is quite comfortable. With gas skyrocketing...what about a stronger 4 banger in a club cab? I would have given up the power for the economy.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.