2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $8,094 - $9,668
- No trim specified for this review
- It gets 30 mpg on the highway under 75mph/city it gets 24
- can't really complain when i paid 12k for a new vehicle
Fuel mileage 5 spd 4 cyl is 29/30 mpg on the highway doing 70 - 75 mph thats not bad. the 4 banger is a little bit low on power but it will go if you run it.City mileage is about 24 mpg.If you need a cheap pickup that gets good mileage its a nice deal.Mine has 65k miles on it and i have not done anything to it yet only maint oil.They should make the 4 cyl available with the 4wd option .I wish i got a.c.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.