2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $8,094 - $9,668
- No trim specified for this review
- 22mpg, inexpensive
- Rough idle, lots of rattles
Have had my 4cyl auto stripped down Ranger for a month. LOTS of viobration at idle. Hard starting sometimes. Rattling sound like bb's in a plastic bowl IN the center dash by windshield when coming to a stop. UGH! Gonna take it in. Has a whopping 2000 miles on it.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.