2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $8,094 - $9,668
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable ride,good transmission, good suspension
- 20 mpg, interior poor quality, sluggish engine response
Just purchased my '08 Ranger, v6, w/standard trans. Had been considering a Chevy Colorado w/4 cyc. Turns out the Chevy has more power and much beter gas mileage. Like the looks of the Ranger, but first day out the bumper fell off. The Ranger used to be a great truck. It needs better, more efficient engine and better quality interior.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.