2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $8,094 - $9,668
- No trim specified for this review
- 32MPG on the highway, 2300 engine, Standard transmission, high gearing differential
I was amazed that the driver's side front wheel well did not have a seperating rubber flap to keep debris, water and dirt out of the engine compartments. All the 2008 Rangers are that way. I am concerned because I consider this a safety problem as there are three brake lines in that area and I fequently drive over gravel roads.. Engine sometime dies when turning the steering wheel and the engine speed is low (extra load of power steering). Air conditioner runs in most fresh air positions even though I only want fresh air.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.