2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
118-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $8,094 - $9,668
- No trim specified for this review
- good gas mileage,lots of power for 4cyl auto trans with4.10 axle ratio
- to much shake in steering wheel when hitting rough road,downshift to 1st gear in auto trans to harsh
very nice truck for the price, tows my 15ft boat very well. engine runs very well at 12,000 miles of use. brakes are a big inprovement over my 1996 ranger(rear brakes grabe after sitting). could have improve shake in steering wheel when hitting rough road
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.