2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $8,094 - $9,668
- No trim specified for this review
- Plus on fuel economy,good engine performance, reliable
- Gear stick leather was a little loose when brand new -- also seems to be tough to get into gear ofte
A good van/pickup. Doubles as family car well at times. Seems to be very spare on beefy look compared to new competitors (Ranger 2.5 turbodiesel double cab). A bit more beef instyling without making it look like a girls car would be good.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.