2009 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $10,096 - $11,567
- No trim specified for this review
- A vehicle you can depend on,my 2nd,1st one i put 210,000 miles on with no major repairs
- I have a heavy duty suspension system,Rides like a truck,my first one had the factory installed susp
Purchased As Used
Am I hooked on Fords?No however I would put these rangers up against anything on the road.If you hit deep snow or mud,turn the 4 wheel drive engagement button,give it a few seconds and away you go-----you know through the White and Drifted Snow
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.