2009 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $10,096 - $11,567
- No trim specified for this review
- Plenty of power with the V6. Very comfortable ride.
- Oil pressure gauge sticks when cold. Hard to park in tight spaces.
Purchased As Used
I got my 2001 truck back in August of 2008. I had a Toyota Tacoma, but had to turn it in due to frame rust. So far, I've been very happy with my truck. It's a Mazda B3000, which is the same truck as the Ford Ranger. It has a much more comfortable ride than my Tacoma. In my Tacoma, I felt every little bump, but not in this truck! I have the 3.0 V6 and it's plenty fast. The only complaints I have with this truck are that it's hard to park in tight spots and the oil pressure gauge tends to stick when it's cold. It's fine once the truck warms up, so I don't really worry about it. I honestly think I'll probably get over 300,000 miles out of this truck. I've heard the Vulcan V6 engines in these are bullet-proof as long as you change the oil. Ford got this one right!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.