2009 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $10,096 - $11,567
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort room, Good milage. 26 city, 31 Hwy.
- Wind noise on passanger door.
Purchased As New
This is my 2nd Ranger that I've owned. My last one was a '93.
I am glad to own a Range now that I have a house.. Great for what I need to haul. (yard waste) And able to haul stuff with out worries.
All the other guys small truck to me are no longer a small truck, they seem to grown a bit, and it would not fit in my tuck under garage with out isues.
my ranger is a XL package 2.3L, 5-speed. Will own one again.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.