2009 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $10,096 - $11,567
- No trim specified for this review
- 14 to 16 mpg but had oversized tires and rims ok on gas
- ball joints kept having to be replaced and front brakes, sticky oil psi sensor at startup sometimes
overall I would say excellent work vehicle I had the 4.0 engine never let me down just sold it with 208,000 miles on it and bought a used sporttrac with same engine the 4.0 just make sure to change oil every 3,000 miles and it will work hard for you
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.