2009 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $10,096 - $11,567
- No trim specified for this review
- Good truck for light loads, comfort, dependible,
- 20 MPG on highway, 3.0 liter V-6, Just two passager. maybe a small child too.
Purchased As New
bought new, 3.0 V-6 sound engine, do your maintainace and this truck will run forever. 2001 Edge model now called the sport. Have reg cab wish I bought the extended cag for interior storage.the best I ever got on the highway was 20.7 MPG going 70mph going down hill.but have over 100,000 miles and just two small issues, AC needed recharging @70,000 and vac system @90,000 had extended Warranty so just cost $100.00 co pay for both. this model looks like 4 wheel drive but mine is 2 wheel drive. been in the mountains hauling kayaks. will go most places.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.