2010 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $11,884 - $14,972
- No trim specified for this review
- Value, Fuel Economy, Drive, Stability Control, paint
- Needs even better gas mileage and sport shift option
Purchased As New
This is my second Ranger and I can see the improvements from 97 model I had before. Good solid truck and a good value. Improvement Ford needs to make on next model is better MPG and more HP from 4 cyl engine or get better MPG out of 6 cyl. If they can make a 300 HP Mustang that gets 31MPG they should be able to do the same for the Ranger. Needs 4 wheel independent suspension and a 6 speed auto with sport shift option. Otherwise great truck. Don't ruin it Ford by doing something stupid like discontinuing it.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.