2010 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $11,884 - $14,972
- No trim specified for this review
- Good for it's size good on *gas
- tight ride but it has tow pacage load it down and ride
Purchased As New
It might be small but it's got guts and runs like a top - good on gas - I have the XLT kind of loaded and love it and handels great - has the new anti slip rear end and brakes - power windows locks auto - tow package - wired for trailer - sat radio - no problems with his truck
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.