2011 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $13,388 - $14,103
- No trim specified for this review
- Best fuel economy of any small truck (4cyl)
- Older design even though improved
Purchased As New
This is probably the last year for the long built body on frame Ranger. These have been good dependable little work trucks for decades. Ford has made safety and mechanical improvements to the truck over the years. It seems strange to me that reviewers rave about the Porsche being continually modified and improved, and complain when Ford does the same with their dependable little Ranger. Not to mention that the 4cyl engine is pretty much a simplified Mazda 3 cammed for torque. Toyota and Nissan trucks although well built are no longer small. This may be the last chance to buy a good truck in this size. Four wheel disk brakes, traction control, 15? wheels, side air bags, and at discounted prices. You could do a lot worse, I have had 4 Rangers and this one will probably outlast me.
13 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.