2011 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
112-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $13,388 - $14,103
- No trim specified for this review
- hate the fold out back seats but over all love my two rangers
Purchased As New
i got my 1994 from my mother it is a xlt extended cab it is silver i love this truck it has never left me stranded and i dont keep up regular matinance on it due to no time really.i would never give up this truck.i have parked it to restore it and got a 1998 used single cab xlt step side i am loven it as well please dont stop making them it is the best truck or vehicle i have ever gotten they take a beating yet keep going my 94 has been threw alot of bad times and still holds up excellent i have been threw alot of vehicles in my day and the ranger will be my only vehicle i will ever own.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.