1999 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X4
XL SWB shown
- $2,833 - $3,312
The 1999 Ranger Regular Cab 4X4 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the XL SWB to the XLT LWB. The 1999 Ranger Regular Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 4WD, the GMC Sonoma 4WD, and the Mazda B Series 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 152-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Ford Truck Ranger Regular Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.