2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4x4
112-in. WB Edge Styleside - 326A shown
The 2003 Ranger Regular Cab 4x4 is a 2-door, 3-passenger compact pickup, available in one trim only, the 112-in.... read more WB Edge Styleside - 326A. The 2003 Ranger Regular Cab 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the GMC Sonoma, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Ranger Regular Cab 4x4 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 154-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 Ranger Regular Cab 4x4 is a carryover from 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.