2004 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4x4
112-in. WB Edge Styleside - 426A shown
The 2004 Ranger Regular Cab 4x4 is a 2-door, 3-passenger compact pickup, available in one trim only, the 112-in.... read more WB Edge Styleside - 426A. The 2004 Ranger Regular Cab 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD, the GMC Canyon Crew Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Ranger Regular Cab 4x4 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Ranger Regular Cab 4x4 is reskinned for 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Ford Rangers 4x4
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.