2008 Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X4 User Reviews
112-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $10,693 - $12,164
- Good Looks, Great Sound. Awsome tow capacity. Sirius free for 3months!
- Gas milage not sure on yet, just got a tonneau cover so we will see.
Great value and bang for the buck. Love the easy to wash/clean rubeer floors. kids love the rear jump seats. dog loves the bed!
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just purchased it a week ago, seems ok on fuel 3lt engine
- seats a little stiff
Love how high the truck is, better view of the road, 5-speed shifts easy, no carpet easy to clean, great engine sound, sounds like a big truck, 4 doors makes getting in and out easier. AC works great cold right away, tires hug the road.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Rubber type matting is very convenient instead of carpet on floor
- Radio is fairly ugly, and out of reach.
Love the outside styling of the truck, looks very aggresive. Haven't had any problems with it. It's great
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.