2001 Ford Ranger Super Cab 2.3L 4x2
XL Standard Styleside shown
- $4,090 - $5,043
The 2001 Ranger Super Cab 2.3L 4x2 is a 2-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in two trims,... read more the XL Standard Styleside and the XLT Standard Styleside. The 2001 Ranger Super Cab 2.3L 4x2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 2WD, the Nissan Frontier 4X2 King Cab, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 135-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 2.3L 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.