1998 Ford Ranger Super Cab 2WD
- $2,146 - $2,299
The 1998 Ranger Super Cab 2WD is a 2-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the XL to the Splash. The 1998 Ranger Super Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S10 Pickup 2WD, the Mazda B Series 4X2, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the XL is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 119-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Splash is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.