2001 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4.0L 4x2 User Reviews
Edge Plus Flareside shown
- $4,759 - $4,837
- No trim specified for this review
- Horsepower, extened cab, mpg for a truck, 4.0 L SOHC
- bumpy ride but besides that nothing.
Purchased As Used
Purchased as my first car with 66k miles for 6.6k. I love it like having a little sports car with a truck bed in the back. I live on a hill and this car has enough torque to climb a brick wall. The extended cab is great for putting people in back for short trips. Overall great small fast ruck.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.