2001 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4.0L Styleside 4x4
XLT Standard shown
- $6,440 - $6,732
The 2001 Ranger Super Cab 4.0L Styleside 4x4 is a 4-door, 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the Edge Standard to the XLT Off-Road. The 2001 Ranger Super Cab 4.0L Styleside 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 4WD, the Mazda B-Series 4x4, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Edge Standard is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The XLT Off-Road is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 4.0L Styleside 4x4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.