2004 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4x2
126-in. WB XLT Styleside 3.0L A/T shown
- $5,355 - $6,729
The 2004 Ranger Super Cab 4x2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 9 trims, ranging... read more from the 126-in. WB XL Styleside to the 126-in. WB XLT Styleside 4.0L. The 2004 Ranger Super Cab 4x2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2WD, the GMC Canyon Extended Cab 2WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the 126-in. WB XL Styleside is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 126-in. WB XLT Styleside 4.0L is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Ranger Super Cab 4x2 is reskinned for 2004.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.