2005 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X2 User Reviews
126-in. WB Edge Styleside 4 door shown
- $5,698 - $7,230
- No trim specified for this review
- good interior and exterior design
- takes a lot of gas for the size of engine it has (3L).
I have 2002 model and it works for me. I have to say that after the transmission was rebuilt after 12K, nothing broke yet.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.