2007 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X2
126-in. WB XLT Styleside 2 Door shown
- $7,876 - $9,268
The 2007 Ranger Super Cab 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 7 trims, ranging... read more from the 126-in. WB XL Styleside 2 Door to the 126-in. WB Sport Styleside 4 Door.
Upon introduction, the 126-in. WB XL Styleside 2 Door is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The 126-in. WB Sport Styleside 4 Door is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 Ranger Super Cab 4X2 is a carryover from 2006.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.