2008 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X2 User Reviews
126-in. WB Sport Styleside 4 Door shown
- $9,050 - $11,033
- No trim specified for this review
- So far so good Real roomy inside and comfortable for me being 6'3".
- Rides a little rough but it is a truck!
Coming back from L.A. where I bought it the ride was nice and the cab is real roomy and there is room to stretch out and the passenger can lean back and nap if they like. The stereo sounds great and very crisp. I don't know what the last guy was having a problem with but I think he's wrong. I did find one thing coming down the hill 90 was it rev limiter was hit and there was no more. But the speed limit is way below that so not to worry. Very nice truck!!
12 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.