2008 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X2 User Reviews
126-in. WB XLT Styleside 4 Door shown
- $9,050 - $11,033
- No trim specified for this review
- Good handling, small size is handy for parking while offering good use for a truck.
- Feels underpowered, avging 17 mpg commuting, not for large drivers.
It's a great little truck, but the only real issues I have is that the engine isn't as responsive as it could be (I know it's a truck). Also for a small truck it eats gas ... 17mpg average with an average speed of 45mph. As far as the "trucky-ness" goes, it's got a good amount of space in the bed, and acts like you'd expect a truck to. It's fun to drive corners like a champ suprisingly. All in all, it's a simple truck that's a modest addition to the Ford Ranger family.
Sidenote: They do make 2008 models capable of 21 mpg avg.
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.