2002 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4x4
126-in. Wheelbase XLT Styleside - 395A shown
- $6,893 - $7,459
The 2002 Ranger Super Cab 4x4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 10 trims,... read more ranging from the 126-in. Wheelbase Edge Styleside - 375A to the 126-in. Wheelbase XLT Styleside - 390A. The 2002 Ranger Super Cab 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the GMC Sonoma, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Ranger Super Cab 4x4 is a carryover from 2001.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 4x4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.