2006 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4
126-in. WB FX4 Off-Road Styleside 4 Door shown
- $8,292 - $10,759
The 2006 Ranger Super Cab 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging... read more from the 126-in. WB XL Styleside 2 Door to the 126-in. WB FX4 Level II Styleside. The 2006 Ranger Super Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD, the GMC Canyon Regular Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 Ranger Super Cab 4X4 is freshened for 2006.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.