2006 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4
There are 4 user reviews for the 126-in. WB FX4 Off-Road Styleside 4 Door trim shown below
- Good machine, (HP is the right one).
This has been the best truck that I can find by this price. I just have to say that Ford made the best trucks that I ever seen. I had a Toyota, but Ranger has more power and also a good fuel economy.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- at one time had a toyota pick up-----everyone told me that it was to be the best. biggest mistake
- i would have liked to see a little better fuel mpg
great looking in black with a good coat of wax and dual exhaust on the beach
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- its has great Hp for and great torque
This is my second car i traded in my 2-wheel drive f-150 and got the, ranger fx4 and it has not let me down never been stuck, it can also pull its own weight and then some
9 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The Ranger is a "little beast"... yet comfortable. Very good gas mileage (20mph highway).
- With there was an v8, however, not bad with 207 hp
This is my first pickup and Ford product. I'm surprised with the performance, dependability (1.5yrs owned, never in for repair) and it's excellent in winter conditions. Yet it's nimble enough to drive the downtown traffic and tough enough for the backroads. I could not be more pleased....read morehide
14 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110