2006 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4 User Reviews
126-in. WB XL Styleside 2 Door shown
- $8,292 - $10,759
- No trim specified for this review
- Best fuel economy, Great sound, Comfortable, Built Tough!
- Ride may be a little rough but the seats and truck make up for it
The best fuel economy in a 4x4 truck out of any other small sized truck (chevy/dodge/foreign). I have one and I've gotten up to 25mpg on the highway and 20mpg in the city (my 4x4). The ranger may have not been changed in many years but it is a perfect style and frame for a small sized Truck.
11 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.