2006 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4 User Reviews
126-in. WB FX4 Level II Styleside shown
- $8,292 - $10,759
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, looks awesome, rides smooth, and great options availible
- needs more color selections, but overall a great mid-sized truck!
This truck is an overall great mid-sized truck. It has awesome packages and options availible, and with the gas prices the way they are, the 2006 Ford Ranger is a great fuel-economy vehicle!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.