2006 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4 User Reviews
126-in. WB FX4 Level II Styleside shown
- $8,292 - $10,759
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, easy parking, nice size, safe feeling
I just got my new 2006 ranger. The vehicle I had previous was a 2004 ford rnger step side that was a pretty truck. The 2006 is way better on gas. The ride is about the same, the options are way better. I love the power doors and windows, as for a woman having the hand device to unlock the vehicle is a bonus. The truck is just the right size for what I need it for. The best part was the Ford dealership and there service. Ford truly wants happy customers, and they go the extra mile to make you happy. As a repeat customore I felt like royalty. Great truck for the money paid.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.