2006 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4 User Reviews
126-in. WB FX4 Level II Styleside shown
- $8,292 - $10,759
- No trim specified for this review
- The Ranger is a "little beast"... yet comfortable. Very good gas mileage (20mph highway).
- With there was an v8, however, not bad with 207 hp
This is my first pickup and Ford product. I'm surprised with the performance, dependability (1.5yrs owned, never in for repair) and it's excellent in winter conditions. Yet it's nimble enough to drive the downtown traffic and tough enough for the backroads. I could not be more pleased.
14 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.