2007 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4
126-in. WB FX4 Level II Styleside shown
- $10,089 - $12,032
The 2007 Ranger Super Cab 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging... read more from the 126-in. WB XL Styleside 2 Door to the 126-in. WB FX4 Level II Styleside.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 Ranger Super Cab 4X4 is a carryover from 2006.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Ford Truck Ranger Super Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.