2009 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4 User Reviews
126-in. WB Sport Styleside 2 Door shown
- $13,873 - $16,364
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, ride is good,
- xl model does not have electric mirrors,
I have had mine for about 3 weeks now and love it. I did buy the xl model extended cab 4x4 with a few extra options and I'm glad I did. Wish I had electric mirrors though. The ride is very comfy. Good for traveling. I will be putting overload springs or something on this truck. It is quite the showpiece and people come to about how it handles and how is the ride, etc, etc. Already I have had friends looking into the Ford Ranger. This is my 5th Ford Ranger and is by far the best truck I have owned so far. It is not made for hauling 10,000 lbs or take a payload of 5000 lbs but it will still haul a small camper and if you beef up the rear end for a couple of hundred bucks, It will handle a decent payload.
36 out of 38 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.