2011 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4X2
126-in. WB XLT Styleside 2 Door shown
- $14,607 - $17,269
The 2011 Ranger SuperCab 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging... read more from the 126-in. WB XL Styleside 2 Door to the 126-in. WB Sport Styleside 4 Door.
Upon introduction, the 126-in. WB XL Styleside 2 Door is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 143-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The 126-in. WB Sport Styleside 4 Door is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 207-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2011 Ranger SuperCab 4X2 is a carryover from 2010.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Ford Truck Ranger SuperCab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Ford Ranger Pickup
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.