2011 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4X4 User Reviews
126-in. WB Sport Styleside 4 Door shown
- $18,958 - $19,694
- No trim specified for this review
- stylish, decent power, comfortable
- gas mileage could be better/O/D transmission has erratic shifting
Purchased As New
I bought my truck new in May 2010. I had previously had a Ford full size F-150 with the small V-8 and 5 speed overdrive transmission. I am having a hard time understanding why my full size Ford truck gave me a minimum of 4 more miles per gallon than the smaller Ranger.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.