2000 Ford Ranger SuperCab
XLT 4X2 shown
- $3,378 - $5,549
The 2000 Ranger SuperCab is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the XL 4X2 to the XLT 4X4. The 2000 Ranger SuperCab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 4WD, the Nissan Frontier 4X2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X2.
Upon introduction, the XL 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 119-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The XLT 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 150-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Ford Truck Ranger SuperCab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.