1998 Ford Windstar Cargo Van
The 1998 Windstar Cargo Van is a 3-door, 2-passenger mini van, available in one trim only, the Base. The... read more 1998 Windstar Cargo Van's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van and the Mercury Villager.
Upon introduction, the Windstar Cargo Van is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.