2003 Ford Windstar Cargo
The 2003 Windstar Cargo is a 3-door, 2-passenger mini van, available in one trim only, the Van. The 2003... read more Windstar Cargo's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van, the Dodge Ram Conversion Van, and the GMC Savana Cargo Van.
Upon introduction, the Windstar Cargo is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Windstar Cargo is a carryover from 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.