2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid User Reviews
- $25,200 - $28,365
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, great handling, excellent acceleration, neat car!
- Nothing at all so far.
Purchased As New
This car is a gem! Lots of power for passing and still good fuel economy. At present time I'm getting over 41 mpg and it's slowly climbing. The much critized Ford Touch system on my C MAX works fine. Prior to buying this C MAX I was NOT a Ford guy, but this car changed that and won me over.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles