1997 Ford Club Wagon
XL Super shown
- $2,278 - $2,861
The 1997 Club Wagon is a 3-door, up to 15-passenger full size van, available in 6 trims, ranging from the... read more XL to the XLT Super.
Upon introduction, the XL is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The XLT Super is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 235-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Ford Club Wagon
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles