1998 Ford Club Wagon User Reviews
XLT Super shown
- $2,528 - $2,913
- No trim specified for this review
- Great for hauling a lot of people on trips
- Ride is a bit sharp, fuel economey isn't the best
Purchased As Not Purchased
Ford did an ok job when it came to making the Club Wagon, the apperence is something you would expect from avan, although it is nothing that turns heads. When it comes to hauling a large amount of people[let's say 10-15] this is where the Club Wagon starts to shine, it promises you to get you and your passengers to wherever safe and sound....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Passenger Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles