1997 Ford Contour User Reviews
- $1,059 - $1,308
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Fuel Economy, Comfortable, Great Handling
- Idles Rough sometimes, Sensors gone bad a few times
Purchased As Used
This was a great first car. I got it when I was 17; I'm almost 21 now, and this car has lasted well through that time. It is comfortable and I have used it on some long trips. The fuel economy is terrific. I run it considerably harder than it was intended to be, as I take the interstates daily for relatively long distances and constantly high speeds. Has endured well.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles