1997 Ford Crown Victoria User Reviews
- $1,698 - $1,834
- No trim specified for this review
- sheir size of car and truk room
- easy on the pedal for gas milage wide stering if notused to it
Purchased As Used
got this car in 2005 with 24000 miles from an elderly couple. this car is very relable and a great car for the highway. parts are about average cost and if you are somewhat mechanicaly inclines you can do some of the work your self.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford readying Ranger-based Everest SUV?
Way back in August, we showed you a Ford concept for the Australian market called the Everest. Now, ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles