2005 Ford Crown Victoria User Reviews
- $4,297 - $5,884
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, MPG, large trunk, value for $
- front valance too low, fake wood on dash looks too cheesy, low tow capacity
My car is actually a 1998 LX with ALL avail options except power roof, first year of the current body style, and is in like new condition still, with 57,000 miles. I bought it used last year for only $8500. Very dependable, comfortable, decent MPG for the size and weight. The touring package with the dual exhaust and quicker steering makes it feel like a smaller car. I am not tempted to trade it for a newer car, as it is safe and very dependable. AND it's exactly like a 2006!!! Often mistaken for a Lincoln or a police car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles